How many games do y'all think GT wins the rest of the season after watch the UT game last night?

After Watching The Game Again Tennessee How Many Games Do You This Georgia Tech wins This Season?

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 29 15.4%

Votes: 44 23.4%

Votes: 70 37.2%

Votes: 29 15.4%

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
So it's never as good or bad as it seems. I don't think Tennessee is very good. When I thought we were going to blow them out I was questioning whether they even make a bowl game this year. Still might be close...

Losing like that is tough, but I guess the good thing about it is that it doesn't really mean all that much. We could still go out and win the division, conference, orange bowl, etc., but I'm just not so sure we can do it with offense alone...especially one that appears prone to turnovers.

I think GT will put it together just fine winning 9 games and only losing to Miami and Clemson the rest of the way. I think they'll be playing in the ACC Championship Game.
Looks like six wins from here. Tennessee is a terrible team with several players out. This loss will linger. There are five teams in our division that are better than Tennessee.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Looks like six wins from here. Tennessee is a terrible team with several players out. This loss will linger. There are five teams in our division that are better than Tennessee.
UNC isn't. Virginia isn't. Pitt isn't. Duke isn't. Miami might be. Va Tech probably isn't.
Even with the guys UT had out last night, they still had a bunch of 4 and 5 stars out there - Smith, Callaway, Kongbo, Dormady, Taylor, et al, just to name a few.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
UNC isn't. Virginia isn't. Pitt isn't. Duke isn't. Miami might be. Va Tech probably isn't.
Even with the guys UT had out last night, they still had a bunch of 4 and 5 stars out there - Smith, Callaway, Kongbo, Dormady, Taylor, et al, just to name a few.
Stars matter right up until you step on the field.

I saw very good offensive skill position players, a competent kicker, one impressive defensive end, and nothing else special.

Miami Scares me. VT scares me. UNC will always scare me. UVa should scare you (again, just because Mendenhall does a very good job defending Johnson, even last year)