How long you keep last year's games?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Only have Orange Bowl now.
Probably for the same reason I have only 2014 VT, Georgia, FSU and MSU. I have purged all else because after the first big game comeback by Thomas (VT) , then Georgia, and the beauty of the option offense in November through the Orange Bowl, not much else matters to me. The improvement Thomas made in running it the last month of the season was nothing short of amazing.

dcyellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
But how do you get the DVR recording to your server? Just run an HDMI cable from the DVR to your computer? I had wondered if that would work, but I have not checked it out yet.
The recording happens on the server. The DVR software has a backend that does all the scheduling and recording. That runs on my server, and our TVs have frontends that play the recordings off the server. So there's no need to move the recordings; they're already there.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have all the big 4 games and the ACCCG plus OB. As a matter of fact, I just watched the OB again today. What a dominating performance. Impressive in so many ways. Think I'll watch UGA again in a couple days.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We still have the ESPN "all access" special. I watched it the other night. And, we have the Orange Bowl. I have watched it 3 times, and came home the other night late from work and my WIFE was watching it by herself-- after we had been in Miami for the game originally.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Why don't you just download all those games from GTBob on YT and keep it on your computer? If you run out of space, hard drives are cheap.
(be careful when installing YT downloader apps - make sure to uncheck or decline all the crapware they come bundled with!)

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I keep all 14 games until the start of next season. Watch them all during the offseason. Even the losses. I have a problem.