How does GT score their first points of 2016?

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Game Day is just around the corner! Show me who you're hyping or give a serious answer! How are the Jackets going to put their first of many points on the board this Saturday?!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
There's no way BC is that unsound defensively.

smh It wasn't about being unsound defensively. They were coached to stop the dive and the veer, and we blocked well. CU had a great D last year, and we had a couple of walk in TDs because their safety gave up the deep pass to add run-support. KS at least had their deep guys deep, we just had great blocking by WRs.

When we played uva in 2012, Reid had his LB's playing aggressive against the run and got bit by a wheel route. I'm guessing that he's going to be aggressive in a different way on Saturday, and we get him this way. Tifwiw.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
smh It wasn't about being unsound defensively. They were coached to stop the dive and the veer, and we blocked well. CU had a great D last year, and we had a couple of walk in TDs because their safety gave up the deep pass to add run-support. KS at least had their deep guys deep, we just had great blocking by WRs.

When we played uva in 2012, Reid had his LB's playing aggressive against the run and got bit by a wheel route. I'm guessing that he's going to be aggressive in a different way on Saturday, and we get him this way. Tifwiw.
They are in tbe right spot but after the ball is snapped, they dont move foward to confront the play.

Stopping us only can happen when aligment and purcuit done well and then superior atltes make plays ( Clemson 15).

16 we will keep the good defenses off balance with execution and timely play calling which will allow us to be A STEP QUICKER.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
It will look something like this:

Anytime I see a thread like this for predicting how we will score our first point, this is the EXACT play that just pops into my mind.

It's not so much I think it will happen as it is I want it to happen.

I'll just predict the good ol' toss sweep in the red zone to an AB that walks in untouched.