Hey GT Fam

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
God Bless you Leonard. Praying for the Lord to guide your surgery team, to give your body strength, and quick recovery. Continued prayers your way.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
See you when you get back, LL. Make sure the docs set you up with a GT/Mercer feed.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Well the Dr. just left my room and the surgery will be in 2 hours. Whew. Standing on my faith. I appreciate the prayers and kind words. I will be down for a few days so let me take the time now to say. GO TECH!!!!
Prayers sent, brother! Catch you on the flip side

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I can't say it any better than everyone else already has. Prayers and thoughts are with you, and looking forward to your return to the Swarm.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Father, we pray for our brother Leonard. We ask you to give the doctors wisdom and skill, and we pray that you will bring Leonard to a full recovery. You are the Great Physician and the one we look to for healing. We thank you that you take an intimate interest in our lives and we can count on you in the good times and the bad. We pray your will be done and that you would even use this surgery for your glory and your fame. In Jesus' name, Amen.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Father, we pray for our brother Leonard. We ask you to give the doctors wisdom and skill, and we pray that you will bring Leonard to a full recovery. You are the Great Physician and the one we look to for healing. We thank you that you take an intimate interest in our lives and we can count on you in the good times and the bad. We pray your will be done and that you would even use this surgery for your glory and your fame. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen and Amen!