Hey GT Fam

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey Fam. Thanks for all of your prayers. All went well. They are actually going to allow me to do a little walking today. You guys are awesome. I really really appreciate it. I was asked by the Dr if I had a support group to assist me with the mental of having a device strapped to my side that assist with the regulation of my heart beat. I said I have my biological family and I have my GT family. Again I appreciate everything.

Romans 8:28

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hey Fam. Thanks for all of your prayers. All went well. They are actually going to allow me to do a little walking today. You guys are awesome. I really really appreciate it. I was asked by the Dr if I had a support group to assist me with the mental of having a device strapped to my side that assist with the regulation of my heart beat. I said I have my biological family and I have my GT family. Again I appreciate everything.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what do you think about the Mercer game? ;)

Just messin' with you, LL. This news brings a smile to my (and I'm sure everyone else's) face. Hang in there, take it easy.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck

We're ever one in joy or pain and our union is a lasting bond.

Glad to be sharing joy today. And don't be afraid to reach out for that support. GT forces you to be pretty pragmatic about changing yourself (so you can pass) and so most GT alum I know are very open and supportive.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Great news to hear you're getting back on your feet, hopefully in time for a victory jig (tip of the hat to taking a W in Ireland) this weekend when we beat Vandy!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
So glad to hear you are on the mend. The encouragement of the GT family is an amazing thing to watch in action. Keep us posted, please!