Hey Cutcliffe.....Appreciate it!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I hope Smelter & Waller get over 100 yards a piece in game.

That's probably what Mr. Magoo wants CPJ to try to do. He knows his defense can't stop our ground game. Trying to coerce us into trying to get too cute is the only shot they have.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
It doesn't matter what system you play in. If you are good the NFL will take notice.

TOTALLY agree....just wish the 17-18 year olds understood that. Trust me that when they hear the same thing about us from coach after coach from other teams, they begin to believe it, and even if they are not sure, they think "why take the chance?" Some will realize this is nonsense, but MANY will not.

JT5

Banned
TOTALLY agree....just wish the 17-18 year olds understood that. Trust me that when they hear the same thing about us from coach after coach from other teams, they begin to believe it, and even if they are not sure, they think "why take the chance?" Some will realize this is nonsense, but MANY will not.
Winning cures all. String together a couple of good seasons and recruits really won't care. Some forget out 2010 class after having back to back good seasons had several 4 stars but none of them really played to their potential

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
We've got a great recruiting class coming in of kids smart enough not to believe this b.s., and probably none of them would have gone to duke anyway except maybe Taquan Marshall but we wanted him and got him

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
lol this dude can't be serious

2008: Bebe has 230 yards v. Duke. Nuff said
2009: Bebe has 2 receiving touchdowns, including a 75 yarder; true freshman Stephen Hill has his own 32 yarder
2010: Stephen Hill embarrasses Duke secondary with 79 yard touchdown
2011: Ho-hum through the air. Still, Hill with a 56 yard reception and Melton with a highlight-reel catch that makes a Duke corner look like a child
2012: Tevin carves up the Duke DBs with 3 TD passes.
2013: Vad carves up the Duke DBs with 4 TD passes, two to a guy in his first season playing college football.

Georgia Tech:
D. Thomas - All-everything WR for the Broncos
S. Hill - 2nd round pick
K. Cone - active NFL player
Smelter - likely to be picked in rounds 1-3
Waller - likely to make a camp

Duke:
??????
Connor Vernon?
Crowder?? might get drafted?

I know he's just trying to bait us, but I hope the first play is a deep playaction pass. Those dudes haven't beaten us since 2003. They suck. Mind f******** rite.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
If you guys haven't listened to Cutcliffe's presser today, it was very interesting. Not only did he bash our recruiting, but our players, defense, cut blocking, etc.... I have never heard a coach bash a program like he did that directly.
I was worried about an emotional letdown after Miami. Not anymore! I can assure you that every coach, player, trainer, etc wearing the white and gold will hear about this. CPJ has owned Duke and we will bring it now on Saturday. Thanks Cut.....
Man that seems odd........if anybody would down play a game thought it would be him but................like folks say...Thanks.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
He said he coached the wishbone as an assistant at Alabama--"we were not a good wishbone team, we were a great wishbone team"--so he understands the blocking. You'd have to say he is more inclined these days to pass, which calls for blockers to be more upright. He's understandably looking for any advantage he can get. Last year he had a pretty decent team and got stomped by the Yellow Jackets--again.
The Dooks get all excited then we play them and its over......win six a year at Dook and you are golden........not all ways that way since Wallace Wade vs Dodd was a good match up for years but the round ball killed Dook football.....we will trash them

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Not really sure what he was trying to accomplish by bashing the recruiting of a team that he hasn't beaten and his school has only beaten once in the last 19 years. It probably did nothing but give our guys and coaches another chip on their shoulder.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
The NFL loves WRs that know how to block. We output unselfish receivers who make a difference, even when they aren't catching the ball.

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
I love the anger from everyone. This is awesome! Great tirade stylee! This is exactly what we want!

Imagine if we are this freaking pissed off at this jerk off , how angry the players and coaches must be. I cannot wait to play Duke now whereas before I was limping into this game emotionally after the last two draining, amazing contests. I am sure the players were in a similar position as I was before all of this bullsh:t.

I keep changing my prediction by the minute as I read all of the message boards, blogs, Twitter, etc.

GT 63....Puke 10.

Cut gets slapped in the back so hard by PJ at the end of the game that he can't stand up straight for 2 weeks.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 82