HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Well, he would probably post something that makes more sense than what I usually post especially about coaching hires. For some reason, I just never envision Tech getting the perfect coach that everyone just screams "That's HIM" I think that scenario is kind of rare anyway. I can think of a few modern or nearly so examples: Bear Bryant going back to Alabama where he had played under Wallace Wade, Steve Spurrier going back to Florida where he won the Heisman, a few others. The vast majority of the time, even at the factories, its a "sure hope this works" kind of deal. Sometimes it works, like Saban at Alabama or Kiffin at Ole Miss, sometimes it doesn't like Manny at Miami, Champ at South Carolina. IIWII a giant crap shoot.
It’s insane to think about all the millions getting thrown at these crapshoot coaches year after year

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
As someone who’s job leads to a lot of interactions and collaborations with celebrities and prominent public figures, I can tell you most of them donate anonymously. Otherwise, what they give is never enough. “Brad Pitt only gave a million dollars? That’s like me giving 50 bucks!”

The more interesting prediction is now figuring out what bleed does for a livin'

I'm guessing meth dealer pharmaceutical sales?

:unsure:

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
The more interesting prediction is now figuring out what bleed does for a livin'

I'm guessing meth dealer pharmaceutical sales?

:unsure:
If you replace "BleedGoldN" with Walter, it makes perfect sense.

Animated GIF