HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

JacketFan137

Banned
You realize he can bring in OL transfers, right?
i don’t know that we really have to. our o line is VERY young and all of them have multiple years of eligibility left. i think they’ve looked significantly better than they have the last three years and with continued coaching and quality development they could be a solid unit next year and the year after

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
i don’t know that we really have to. our o line is VERY young and all of them have multiple years of eligibility left. i think they’ve looked significantly better than they have the last three years and with continued coaching and quality development they could be a solid unit next year and the year after
I know 2 of them will get their degree in spring, but have yet to see the field. They will have 2 years eligibility .. Injuries are reality. Also they will have gt degree w honors so they can get grad transfer to a school w second degree selection they like. All we have is business.

Too bad gtaa we cant do what research does w emory on mdeical devices. In 69 i was to take master program to work undercprof doing medical device reseach w emory.

Set up some courses that are jv between gt and emory. They could be rigours but have a couse of study in sports training, sports managment . Will Bryan would have loved this ifche had not burned shirt as freshman.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
That’s when I posted that. After watching. Was trying to get the thread back on track.

AFA P5–He said he would listen to offers and that he would do it for his assistants to make more money.
do you think he meant that he was angling for more money for himself/assistants and stay at JS?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I would just imagine (I imagine a lot) that Primetime is itching to bring his QB son to the Big Time.
His stats at Jackson State are eye-popping. But don't you worry. He won't be coming here because of our offensive offensive line.
I know he wants prime time for his kid but he sure seemed like he was called to JS to help the HBCU dilemma there.

slugboy

Staff member
do you think he meant that he was angling for more money for himself/assistants and stay at JS?
Deion donates half his salary at Jackson State to fix up the facilities. It's not about the money (but at a P5 school, he would expect the going rate out of respect).

The reason he'd take a P5 call is because it's the big leagues, and he wants to compete in the big leagues.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
For info only

The Tulane football team is ranked #25. In same time of Baylor air raid, Fritz had a pass offense at Sam Houston that took them to fcs championship. Son said route trees were innovative. FRITZ has been at it for a long time incluging ga southern .

$1 9 mm per year

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
For info only

The Tulane football team is ranked #25. In same time of Baylor air raid, Fritz had a pass offense at Sam Houston that took them to fcs championship. Son said route trees were innovative. FRITZ has been at it for a long time incluging ga southern .

$1 9 mm per year
It's taken him a while at Tulane but good for him to have a competitive team this year. It's been a struggle.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
For info only

$1 9 mm per year

LOVE the system he had at GA Southern. It gave us fits when we played them.

Good coaches find a way. Fritz is a good coach.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow

Fritz was my favorite option last go around. Liked him at Ga Southern and set up a good system with the TO but with his own twist. Hated that he left so quickly from there.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Son was at OU w Josh Heupel whom he says is genius on offense. Son coached nesr Sam H and said fritz has great in game coaching mind and runs organized program.
(Our The Former Person, imo, was the polar opposite ).

I hope we can get a good head coach for reasonable priice and then splurge on oc, dc ol, and dl coaches with enough $ for nil.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Well, I hope not for our job. If he was accused of a questionable work ethic at UF, GT will require an even longer work week.
I respectfully disagree.
I think he was ousted from UF because of his slip in recruiting and lack of replacement for Trask.
They were first in the east by record in 2020, I don’t think he lost interest in coaching one year later.

If he won the coastal here, and replaced his QB then went 6-7 we wouldn’t even discuss firing him. I think we are attractive in that regard. Power 5 but with a long leash.

I, for the record, would love Dan Mullen here.