HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
The thing is, I'm not sure others see the same as you. I'm not looking to prosecute the Dustin Vaitekunas incident at Tech or the Ereck Plancher incident at UCF, but my experience is a jury verdict isn't worth the paper it's written on. I think most attorneys will agree that a jury verdict and the truth have very little in common.

Feel free to disagree then. I'll stand by what I said.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m still hoping that qb commit a few days ago is a sign Chadwell is coming here.

Interesting signing but his GF did sign to come to GT and he talked high praise of Key as well while saying his committed no matter who the HC ends up being

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What was the difference between our games against Pitt vs. Miami? The Miami DBs caught the balls that were thrown to them.

In my eyes, our performance in those two games was more or less the same. We were absolute garbage on O against Pitt. And I think we're smarter than to consider Pitt a Top 25 caliber win, when it was evident at the time and can see today they're weren't worthy of being ranked a top 25 team.

And I recognize that @Pitt was Key's debut and he had limited ability to affect things, but neither the performance nor outcome are what some are making it out to be. Still, I think Key is a fine candidate for HC, so I'm not throwing shade as much as trying to provide a different perspective on the resume.

1669386797191.png

1669387147877.png

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I learned this morning that Batt has hired Joseph Smith, currently head coach at Linfield University. A proven winner. Will be announced when their playoff run ends.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw I don’t believe the Key or BOB are already signed rumors, I mean why would they sign Key before the uga game, it’s not like anyone else is beating down the door for his services, if they beat us 77-0 and then we announce this is our new HC that a REAL bad look. Same with BOB, nobody wants the guy whats the hurry? I think thats just Bama fans trying to wish their problems away onto somebody else.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I heard the Biological-Engineering Dept has created a mutant based off the DNA of all our ultra-successful coaches from the past- Heisman, Dodd, and Ross. Buckle up, world domination incoming.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Hire a hot shot analytics math major. Partner with IBM to get the Deep Blue software and use that to run game day decisions. Position coaches to run practices and recruit. After all, that software beat the world's best in chess. Just a joke guys. But I do wonder if we are doing enough with analytics to get any advantage.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure why y'all don't believe me I told you it was Key, I told you it was Chadwell , then I told you it was Bob. I'm starting to think you just don't trust me.
Depends on how many drinks you've had. I only trust you after six, minimum.