Hawaii Diamond Head Classic

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Well boys and girls. We haven’t seen JA at 100% but he seems to be moving pretty well which is encouraging.

Going to need a strong showing in the second half to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking about the same as usual at the half. Ineffective offense. Tough to watch. We'll see if coach can get through to them at half time. Hoping for a better showing in second half.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not so sure it's coaching. We don't have any players that have dominant offensive skills (ie, can't shoot)

It is coaching.

What was different in the second half?.... individual players elevating their game, especially effort level and attitude, led by Jose.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Anyone that doubted the impact that Jose makes for this team is just foolish. Even playing with some obvious rust he is such a difference maker. Usher played great and showed why he was hyped up so much as well.

Otherwise Moses and Devoe both had great games, Moore struggled, and Banks continues to be in his funk.

Also screw Boise and their flopping players and screw the refs for rewarding them. Only reason that game was even close.

Deleted member 2897

Moses continues to part the seas of doubt. I remember back when we offered. Unrated, no offers, and I read articles about how no way was he P5 material. You win some of those, you lose more...that was a big win.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
What a difference two players can make! Welcome back Mr. Alvarado. Great leadership. And welcome to the team Mr. Usher. The energy these two guys bring to the team is what has been missing. Hope it continues. If Usher continues to play like he played tonight we may be righting the ship. But I also watched Houston destroy Portland. Should be no easy task tomorrow. I said several weeks ago that we were a ship without its rudder. We are back on course.