Hate Week!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
ya have to get rid of the urine and feces smell somehow. so the fire didnt work. no big loss for them heh.

Michael Adams, UGA President:
There was urination, there was defecation, there were 70 tons of trash. Buildings like the Law School or the library, we’ve had to close because when we left them open the destruction was too significant.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Someone recently (not sure which thread or who) asked if anyone had a copy of the infamous "Go Dwags" sign held up by mutt fans at one of their bowl games. I finally found it and am posting it here. THWG !!!
View attachment 3127

Part of me goes, "No way, there is no WAY anyone can be that dumb."

Then I was at Kroger yesterday picking up some last minute things and a girl wearing a Georgia sweatshirt was trying to push two carts together but couldn't because she was coming in at a 45' angle. And she kept pushing ... and pushing ... and pushing ... and then she gave up. I walked up behind her, set the cart straight, and pushed it through.

She looks at me (I'm wearing a GT hat) and goes, "Oh, thank you so much!"

I didn't say anything or laugh. Surely that goodwill gets us something on Saturday?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Don't wanna see a midfield pregame scuffle. Just want us to ignore the bull****, get down to business, and kick their ***