Hate Week!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
It's finally here.
Even more BS will be spoken this week..
If you are barked at by a mutt fan, stay classy...somehow;-)

Its the end of a an era for our seniors.
I won't start naming them in fear of missing some, but thank you to eat and everyone of you guys for giving us 4 or 5 yrs of hard work and dedication.

Please show up Saturday at noon and watch these guys play their last home game and hopefully kick some mutt ***!!!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Good luck to all the tech fans that will have to be surrounded by that trash. I will not be attending but those fans are some of the worst I have had the displeasure of being around.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
At least a noon kick will be more tolerable than prime time. Last 2 W’s against them have been early kicks. I’ll be there with my Dad and five year old, gonna even let the little guy talk some smack. THWG
The kiddo will love that!
Great memories as are made on the Flats!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
th

It's time for me to make a sacrifice for a win :

I will give up sex for a year for a win against uga . Well a year is a little long so make that 6 months. Thinking about 6 months that is also a little too long. But I could do a month. Oh who am I kidding I'm weak and a month is also too long. I'm thinking about what I could give up for a win.

Got it I will give up eating pork . Well I do love bacon so maybe I could give up Ham. Thinking about it Christmas is right around the corner and we will have Ham so that won't work .

Back to thinking again
th

Oh I have it if we beat uga I will give up eating Boiled Okra . Yes that is it I'll give up eating boiled okra ( but fried okra is still OK )

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I will be going to Atlanta for TG Day. I will be there if tickets come through. Its senior day and those guys need to go out with support as they are alums just like a lot of us. They have put in a tremendous effort to play at Tech. I am thankful for that.

LibertyTurns

Banned
th

Got it I will give up eating pork . Well I do love bacon so maybe I could give up Ham. Thinking about it Christmas is right around the corner and we will have Ham so that won't work
Somewhere there’s a terrorist that needs to be wrapped in bacon. You could consider it a double gift to all of us! GT win & some piece of crap rotting in hell.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Hoping we put up a respectable showing, but a win would be on of the best Tech W's in recent memory to tank their season.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, iirc, big underdogs rarely wins this game on either side. If I am reading it right UGa is about a 10-11 point favorite....