Hate Week Media #GTvsUGA #THWG

Deleted member 2897

Was thinking the same while watching his video presser on this thread, then remembered it is hate week and I would hate my own mother if she were a DWAG, then remembered my father wouldn't have married my mother if she was a DWAG because, well hate week, then remembered that I do infact hate Kirby. Just maybe I won't next week.

I don't hate Coach Kirby "Smart". I don't hate most of their players. I just think based on their criminal behavior, graduation rates, and attitudes that they're a bunch of idiots. I don't wish anything bad on them. I hope they stay out of trouble, get a degree, and grow up at some point. It ain't fashionable to grow up fat, stupid, and poor.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Coach sounded pretty stoic about how to respond to victory in the facebook video from above about how we shouldn't tear up the hedges.. And so
16 minute mark - the radio station (680) was saying Georgia Tech should be able to recruit just as well as Clemson and Georgia do. CPJ responds "They should do better in the ratings. They should be competitive with 750."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I almost spit out my water when he said that.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I don't hate Coach Kirby "Smart". I don't hate most of their players. I just think based on their criminal behavior, graduation rates, and attitudes that they're a bunch of idiots. I don't wish anything bad on them. I hope they stay out of trouble, get a degree, and grow up at some point. It ain't fashionable to grow up fat, stupid, and poor.
I hate anything that comes out of Clarke County College:)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Is it weird that I don’t hate Kirby?
He’s the opposite of bulletin board material. He’s very complimentary but not to the point of being patronizing. Also, he has none of the smugness of Richt.

Also, I’d like to add, there’s a definite distinction between personal hate and rivalry hate. Some coaches afford you both. Kirby, just the latter. Richt on the other hand...

Now if Kirby tolerates Miami-esque behavior or personally orders it like Richt... all bets are off.