Hate Week Media #GTvsUGA #THWG

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
10 yr anniversary of the 08 game down in the Cesspool. I was at that game and it was raining then. Beautiful weather.
I remember Neil Williamson and Eric Zeier on the UGAG broadcast whining like children after that game:rolleyes: They referred to GT fans who were celebrating in Cesspool Stadium as "People of their ilk":LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Is it weird that I don’t hate Kirby?
Was thinking the same while watching his video presser on this thread, then remembered it is hate week and I would hate my own mother if she were a DWAG, then remembered my father wouldn't have married my mother if she was a DWAG because, well hate week, then remembered that I do infact hate Kirby. Just maybe I won't next week.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Lot of good stuff this week. Question about why another P5 team hasn't ran his style of offense yet. Thinks more teams should. Niumatalolo turned down
Arizona job. The media doesn't help. Joked with Pastner after Pastner missed on the pass two recruits that it's because of PJs option offense

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Coach sounded pretty Stoic about how we should behave if we are fortunate enough to leave Athens with a win.. and so, I present to you my crummy photoshop meme attempt:

b2fd1ca58e8b129b3780534cac5958bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk