Has the hype been humbled?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Maybe, but I think you have to give him 3 years.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not pulling the plug. I'm saying, imo, this is a wake-up call to the coaches to evaluate what they're doing. If they take it as a problem with the players, as some here have done, then I think that's misreading the situation.

Now, I have doubts that CDP is the answer at OC, and maybe that will be addressed by getting players that match their system. However, they should really apologize for saying that they're a player-based system and not a scheme-based system if that's the case.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I've already seen enough of the 404 thuggery. It needs to die. These same players didn't play unsportsmanlike last year.

Were any of them really worthy of the flag? I didn’t see any bad enough to warrant the flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
Instead of getting them ready for the NFL, maybe they should concentrate on getting them ready for college football first
Could not agree more...especially since only 2% make it to the NFL anyway. Teaching them that it is okay to dance and clown around while having your *** handed to you is not preparing them for life after football.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
"Yea. We suck. Collins should be fired.
Lmao. Gtfoh

This is gonna be a great night on the forums lmao."

Oh, Milwaukee, could anyone have ever seen this coming.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
havent we just gotten a number of 4 star players from the portal? that wouldnt have happened before due to the limitation of the to.

maybe. but three of those guys were essentially coming home and the fourth already had a relationship with Collins.
Given that three of those transfers are on defense, I don't know how no longer being 3O factors in