Harrison Bailey transfer

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Announced leaving UT. Timing not good for GT. Would be a good addition.

Jeff Sims is going to be good, and adds a dimension with his legs that Bailey doesn't have. Bailey was a highly rated recruit that didn't work out. Heupal has a QB friendly system. Bailey might not be as good as his HS QB rankings. I followed him since he was a sophomore at Marietta HS. He was legit a big time QB, and he played with Arik Gilbert who was the #1 overall athlete/TE in his class.

With the way the transfer portal works, I'm sure he knows where he's going or he has it already narrowed down to a few schools. Lot of back channel communications with players of that level.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Jeff Sims is going to be good, and adds a dimension with his legs that Bailey doesn't have. Bailey was a highly rated recruit that didn't work out. Heupal has a QB friendly system. Bailey might not be as good as his HS QB rankings. I followed him since he was a sophomore at Marietta HS. He was legit a big time QB, and he played with Arik Gilbert who was the #1 overall athlete/TE in his class.

With the way the transfer portal works, I'm sure he knows where he's going or he has it already narrowed down to a few schools. Lot of back channel communications with players of that level.

Check the twitter follows. Looks like he is following our staff, so we might be in the mix

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer

I honestly wonder how great sims would be as a receiver.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
No thanks we are fine at QB don't need one that can't make it at Tennessee

( CGC you still have 4 years build from the ground up )
A.J. Suggs:

716948.jpg
1635369860538.jpeg

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
I see him going to ole miss or miss state. Corral should be gone or a least I hope Bc they coming to Bobby Dodd for the third game next year and we all know What Leach does with quarterbacks.

LoganGTweed

Georgia Tech Fan
Announced leaving UT. Timing not good for GT. Would be a good addition.
Timing just sucks. Jeff sims is gonna be QB1 for a while and you got yates behind him and also have pyron coming in. But it would be nice to see what he could do in white and gold if the circumstances were different