Harrell Transferring to Florida

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Official GT Twitter announced suspension not AJC. I think @Ibeeballin was questioning why they would do that if a graduating Senior was going elsewhere for grad school/last year.

The AJC confirmed that the suspension occurred today. Since a person can't apply to and get accepted by a graduate school in a day, going to UF cannot have been in response to the suspension (assuming he ends up there).

So, if Harrell does end up at UF next year, then it seems that he applied and waited till he knew he was accepted before going public, and probably even telling the coaches.

The suspension then seems a response to his move and seems, to me, petty, given the circumstances if understood correctly. It may have been procedural, but it sounds like, "You can't quit; you're fired!"
I'm kinda with you on this AE87. The truth will probably never be known, but I think johnson can be vindictive when he want's to be. JMO.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I always liked Harrell and thought he would be a big contributer. Not sure what happened but it seems like he got in CPJ's doghouse and never got out. I hope he gets a chance.