Harrell Transferring to Florida

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Apparently he tweeted that he was pursuing a master's degree at the University of Florida. don't know how true that is. Its a reply to the tweet in question

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a strange one and I wonder if he was intending to go elsewhere his last season. This brings to mind that situation someone pointed out a while back on this board about the Jeremiah Masoli transfer rule in the SEC that came about after he was suspended at Oregon then transferred to Ole Miss to play QB.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
This is from his Instagram:

grindmode2One of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make but everything happens for a reason. I will forever be a georgia tech fan and will never forget about the bonds and lifetime memories i made here but now it's time to move on to a new chapter in life and with that being said I'll be attending the University of Florida to start masters degree and play football for my last year of eligibility remaining. Go gators!

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Hate to lose a senior in 2-deep but at least there is some depth at the position. Great opportunity for young talent to step up.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
According to his Twitter accounted posted on Sting Talk he indicated that he has been accepted into a Masters Program at UF. He thanked CPJ and GT for the last four years, etc., etc.

This opens the door for the incoming frosh LB's. Watch out for Victor Alexander!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
i_want_the_truth.png

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Well that sucks! He's leaving before he ever had a chance to make a real impact. Tons of unfulfilled potential (not always his fault).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, we didn't play him much last year in order to comit to the nickel. Hopefully, we developed guys well for this season.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Even if he was suspended, I don't think it mattered because he was going to play somewhere else for his 5th year.