Happy new year (and turning over a new leaf, plus a request)

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
No, but I would have advised him to bend over so he could be spanked properly by Adm Willard. I’d heard about that video but never watched the video until just now. What a dumbass.
I think there were extenuating circumstances associated with his mental state at the time of that hearing. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone in that room sitting by silently while that poor admiral had to straight-faced answer his questions about an island tipping over. The Chairperson of the committee should have recessed and had Mr. Johnson checked for a stroke.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I think there were extenuating circumstances associated with his mental state at the time of that hearing. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone in that room sitting by silently while that poor admiral had to straight-faced answer his questions about an island tipping over. The Chairperson of the committee should have recessed and had Mr. Johnson checked for a stroke.
I hope so but he’s got a fairly outrageous track record. He’s called Jewish people termites. He’s say our government has practiced free market theory for 40 yrs & it doesn’t work, he commented that Planned Parenthood prevents abortions, he’s said “don’t fear the terrorists, they’re mothers & fathers”. He’s said the NRA only started standing up for gun rights because Obama is a black man & is President. That’s quite a list.