guess espn still doesn't think much about Tech

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
It seemed to me like Finebaum's diss was more aimed at FSU than us ("you just got beat by a middling team") in the context of his overall comments. We were just collateral damage. Either way, like everyone says he's just there to entertain by being controversial, just like all the opinion shows nowadays. Anyone taking it seriously is missing the point.
Not addressing this post specifically to you, @roadkill. It just happens to be the one I accidentally quoted and can’t figure out how to undo it and I’m too lazy to now go back and change everything I typed.

Our record since 2019, including week 0 of this year, is 22-38. Taking off my gold colored glasses that doesn’t even look like a middling record to me. It looks like a poor record. Fast forward and looking at just the prior two seasons and week 0 aren’t we 13-13? That looks pretty middling to me especially given that in those two years we beat good teams and lose to bad teams. I think we are a very good team this year and in the extremely small sample size my hypothesis appears accurate. We will know more as the season progresses. But it is not unreasonable to see pundits and columnists call us middling until we prove we can, as Brent says, win consistently.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Not sure why but it bothers me still to this day that Ga State starting referring to themselves as GSU when Georgia Southern was GSU long before state even had a team.
This definitely. As far as the SECheat getting 6 in? It’s probably why it was designed, but you have too many knocking each other out.