GTWBB, 9-2...now the 18 ACC games forthcoming(posting here)...

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
We have 3 losses, but I get you.

12 with 3:38 left. Fletcher with a nice stat. line across.

Thinking we are the only two people following the game.

F$U no FG in last 6 min.

Take some air out of the pumpkin. Nice “D” on the road tonight.

Now 11, w/ 1:48 to go. Now it’s 10 w/ 1:48. Are you feeling it?

8 w/ 1:28. FsU TO.

I watched the whole game on ACCNX. Great win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I have season tickets, but had to miss the last two games due to holiday commitments. I’m really looking forward to getting back into the live action. This team is so much fun to watch!

Cls66

Georgia Tech Fan
Why does the ACC have a mobile app that keeps live scores for some teams like Louisville but can’t post a final GT score 2 hours after the game is over

gopackgo

Georgia Tech Fan
I will say that the link for live stats GTWBB posts on twitter before every game is EXCELLENT. Better than any play by play app I’ve ever dealt with before (ESPN, NFL.COM, etc) for any sport. Live updates the score without refreshing, points out trends (like scoreless streaks), etc.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
This helps our case, somewhat, as currently tied w/ NC St. at 3-1.....

Ohio St WBB with a mild upset over #24 Michigan, 78-69.

NC St. ranked #9 losing 66-60 to UNC(who looks for real, sustainable). WolfPack had a 10 point lead at the half. They suffered their first loss, now 14-1 and 3-1 ACC.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Nick Fury's got his eye on GTWBB again.

ETA: We need to get him tickets to go to a game.

I’ll pay his way in. Where can you watch quality basketball, and get change back from a 10$ bill? An early season ticket renewal is $50. Now, if this is one of those entourages-I’ll get him the Group Rate. :)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Scouting Report on Clemson...
5-10, 1-3 in ACC
Defeated a very depleted ND, 71-55. Beat Mercer on the road, 65-61.
Losses to: FSU 81-64 and Louisville by 25, WF last night 63-58. Myd., P.St., Iowa.

Led by Kobi Thornton w/ 12.9 ppg and 6.2 rpg. Amari Robinson 11.4 and 6.7;
Kendall Spray 9.7 w/26 assists.

Amanda Butler is 25-23 at Clemson. She took them to the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament last year. Started out at Charlotte, 40-22 w/ 2 WNIT appearances. Went on to Florida & was 190-136 with 8 postseasons(4 NCAA, 4 WNIT).

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I will try my best to be there Sunday to cheer on the Lady Jackets along with SWMBO. I LIKE watching winning basketball!!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
AT 8 am Sunday morning the top two basketball threads are about our women's team. On the morning after the men blew out Boston College on the road. Wow!
That was a depleted BC team, last night. I do like the way MBB has been playing in the last few games. WBB has been more consistent, sans the WF game on the road.

@CuseJacket told me once, he didn’t think there is a whole lot of interest in WBB.
I don’t want to ever believe we have little thought to a winning GT program. And when we or the Ball St. intramural teams play the Mutts, I’m fired up for a victory over the evilness. Oh the joy of Nell & the Gals, stunning them over there for a first.