GTWBB, 9-2...now the 18 ACC games forthcoming(posting here)...

Deleted member 2897

Another nice win. If I heard correctly, Tech was 15/17 from the free throw line in the 4th Quarter. That's how you win a game!

If that’s not right, it’s very close. Something like 15 of our 19 points in the quarter were from the line. We couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn in Q4 from the field, but got it done from the charity stripe.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
WF did the 4th quarter fouling then inserting their 3 point shooters on the offense . Nice job do hanging in by gt. Pan appears to be on the road back from the foot injury.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice win.
Brutal finishing stretch coming up. It's likely that our recent 5 game swoon will cost us any real chance at the NCAAs. Maybe we can slide into the NIT?

Deleted member 2897

Up 18-13 halfway through the 2nd quarter against 17-6 Virginia Tech. Good start!

Deleted member 2897

Lost in OT. Held VT to almost single digits in 4 of the 5 periods including OT. But Virginia Tech had a streak where they hit like everything in the 3rd quarter and put up 27. Ridiculous.

Deleted member 2897

Nell still has a chance to crack 20 wins in her first year. That would be an awesome accomplishment.

slugboy

Staff member
They got gas station food too, ‘cause “road win”:

@GTWBB: Took a page out of @GTMBB book after that one [emoji57][emoji618]️[emoji327][emoji459][emoji219]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Am I reading this right? Did the Lady Jackets just beat #4 N C State on the road 65-61???

Pan was the factor. 30 points, career high. She had been slumping but this was a fantastic performance. I believe she had 2 3-pointers.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope the ladies make it. After seeing what happened with the volleyball team, I'm hopeful but staying careful not assume anything. With volleyball, the selection committee only seemed to care about RPI.
At this point, I'll be happy with an NIT bid. That's way better than I expected in the first year, esp with all the transfers from last year. No matter how it ends, I feel good about the future. Nell is looking like a great hire.