#GTvsDUKE Postgame

slugboy

Staff member
Let me spend half of my Saturday watching this putrid Georgia Tech/Duke game on an illegal website that’s not even HD on my laptop because I’m NOT a Georgia Tech fan. Makes total sense.
I think the Bally network employee took the weekend off, and they had to call him in to switch the network back on

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I have serious doubts about the coaching staff, but calling and hoping for a loss is so stupid. you are not a fan. We are stuck with the head coach for at least 2 more years. I want to win as many games as possible to either minimize the damage or keep the window open for CGC to have a chance to Dabo it. losing out is the worst possible outcome with at least 2 years left.
I don't think anyone wanted us to lose, but if half of us would tell the truth when we punted at about the 4 minute mark most would have said it was over the way we played on offense in the 2 nd half

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Interestingly, and not that I'm suggesting we played well on defense, we held them to about 8 yards UNDER their season average going into the game. They were 12th in the nation in total offense and we actually "held" them to their second lowest point total of the year (UNC held them to 7, Charlotte "held" them to 28 in the first game of the season. Again, I'm not suggesting our defense played well nor that Duke is an offensive juggernaut. Just that they're offense played right about where their offense has played most of the season.
Their QB and that running back should be given some credit. They're pretty good..

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I don't think anyone wanted us to lose, but if half of us would tell the truth when we punted at about the 4 minute mark most would have said it was over the way we played on offense in the 2 nd half
It wasn't looking good. That holding penalty against Duke really helped get us the ball back. What a catch by Adonicas, while he was being interfered with.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, it would be real easy to take one of our posters for a Ugag imposter. Real easy.

hwih.gif

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Who ever is the QB coach is the fault for a lot of his interceptions. locking on to receivers, forcing throws, not to mention his release that causes a lot of batted balls. Thats coaching.
So then do you give the COACH credit for the one minute drill that led to a game winning touchdown? Or the 77 yard opening touchdown? Cant have it both ways.