#GTvsDUKE Postgame

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Does Sims just throw downward on passes short over the middle? How many times have we seen him get a pass batted down at LOS? Or a deflection or pick? It’s like those are throws he just can’t make

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Does Sims just throw downward on passes short over the middle? How many times have we seen him get a pass batted down at LOS? Or a deflection or pick? It’s like those are throws he just can’t make
He has a low arm release. Someone called it side arm. Either way, the ball often comes out low.

slugboy

Staff member
Do not use demeaning names for members of the team or the coaching staff. We will recycle your posts and warn you every time.
Use a name that you would use if you met them at an event.

If you can't spell "Patenaude", he accepts "Pnode" in public, or Coach Pat, or some other name that wouldn't be considered insulting.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Asked how long the ball hung on his TD. He said he just focused on tracking it and bringing it in. Said he saw the review and he knew he caught it.

In the huddle he said CDP called some plays to get them going, he said he did what he was asked to do by the coaches. Says he thinks we had success in the deep throws because CDP Called a good game plan.

He says the plane ride is going to be fun, great vibes in the lockerroom

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Let me spend half of my Saturday watching this putrid Georgia Tech/Duke game on an illegal website that’s not even HD on my laptop because I’m NOT a Georgia Tech fan. Makes total sense.

Haha, you could just be a masochist.

Speaking on that illegal website, I bet some urologists haven't seen streams as janky as that.