#GTCamp20 Coverage

Scubapro

Banned
I like the secrecy- I'm praying that CDP has opened up the playbook and that there's no true film for what we are about to do this season.
Ehhh...What you saw last year is what you are gonna get in regards to plays and play calling. It was the same formations and plays from his Coastal Carolina days.
We might be better at running the offense this year but I wouldn't expect much more in regards to variety and personnel utilization.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
About Offensive Coordinators. I hope our present one works out, but I disagree on getting a youngster. I want one that has seen everything thrown at them and can make adjustments. It would be nice if lightning struck twice for another Fridge type coordinator. Maybe it will turn out to be Coach P.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Curry definitely missed his gap. Maybe he didn't want to go head up with the lineman who was pulling. Couldn't tell who that was. But he has to stick his nose in there!

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Based on everything so far and not just that one Clip I’d say Yates QB1. Only thing CDP could say bad about him was he was short. I hope he gets over that. Plenty of Short QBs getting it done at this level. Watch Miami’s QB this year he’s a good 5’7 and he will be the one of the best in ACC.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Changing coordinators when you have talent isn’t that big a deal especially if the guy you are replacing isn’t that good. I expect UGA to be better schematically on offense with their change. They’ll struggle because they have a new QB for the first time in years and their RB room isn’t nearly as strong as the recent past. If we change in the next 2 years we won’t skip a beat due to the talent we are acquiring.