#GTCamp15

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Sugiura: Georgia Tech offensive line coach not happy with starters, backups

Trey Klock, a redshirt freshman, is Sewak’s top choice as the primary backup guard. Andrew Marshall is a possibility as the No. 3 tackle, although he is also a backup center. Other possibilities to make the rotation include Gary Brown, Eason Fromayan, Will Bryan and Jake Stickler. Bryan, who enrolled in January, is a candidate to play as a first-year freshman. Only two freshmen have done that in coach Paul Johnson’s seven-year tenure.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That article on Sewak is a concern. CPJ was much more positive in preseason camp than he has been this year. I hope it's just coaches trying to light a fire that's not really needed. But I'm worried some may need that fire lit under their keesters.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
That article on Sewak is a concern. CPJ was much more positive in preseason camp than he has been this year. I hope it's just coaches trying to light a fire that's not really needed. But I'm worried some may need that fire lit under their keesters.
Just getting the troops back in line! No big deal. THEY have been there done that.

Freeman is still undersized. He should be an outside linebacker. I would love to see him lined up at rushed end on some third down plays. I think he would penetrate more on his feet than his hands.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Freeman is still undersized. He should be an outside linebacker. I would love to see him lined up at rushed end on some third down plays. I think he would penetrate more on his feet than his hands.
Rook-Chungong at SDE is even more undersized. Hard to believe RR.com lists him as 241 lbs. He was listed as 250 and a possibility to grow into a DT coming out of HS. I'm surprised he has never put any weight on in 3 years.