#GTCamp15

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I love how our team talks proper, they even give yes sir's, no ghetto talk. we have a great group of smart kids that know for the most part where they want to go in life. It's good to be a GT fan.
That is a reflection on the proper up bringing these young men have had. Their parents have to be congratulated in raising them in the way they should go. Parenting is not for cowards. It is a tough difficult job and requires a lot of self sacrifice. I know the moms and dads and other family members are proud of these young men and can hardly wait to see them on the turf of Bobby Dodd this coming season. We are going to Charlotte and then.....

Go Jackets!!! Swarm!!

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
I might have missed it but first time hearing this - Jalen is playing the nickel (Lynn Griffin interview).

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Gamble has to be dear to Ted's heart. Having a guy that can play both DT and SDE allows to get the better 4 on the field and gives you some injury insurance.
Also, Im on the Jabari Hype Train.

Gotsis is flexible as well.

Lot of REALLY nice pieces for CTR to play with this year...probably the deepest at DL we've been since I can remember. Not sure we'll replicate the 1st line DL of 2008 (4 draft picks, 3 of whom are still in the NFL), but overall depth of this year's DL is something I hope we can have in the future.

Jabari is a major piece, but the wild card really is Kallon. He gives us a big body to move Gotsis and Gamble to SDE without sacrificing quality on the interior IF he's on the same trajectory he displayed during spring. Lots of combinations for different situations for CTR to think about. Then you have WDE...an embarrassment of riches for GT standards. Gonna be fun watching our DL do work this year as opposed to being a liability.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Tuesday, August 4 -- Fourth Practice, It's a Hot OneTuesday was the second day of shells for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets as temperatures soared to 96 degrees with 26% humidity on The Flats. Tuesday's #GTCAMP15 practice lasted two hours; Wednesday's practice will be in full pads. Junior QB Justin Thomas had some impressive throws Tuesday during 11-on-11 drills. He connected with sophomore WR Ricky Jeune for a 51-yard touchdown. Later on, Thomas hooked up with redshirt freshman A-back Qua Searcy for 41 yards up the seam. Georgia Tech's fifth practice of #GTCAMP15 is Wednesday at 3 p.m.

Other Notables

• Havoline Football Saturdays: Get a behind-the-scenes look behind the wheel of the Georgia Tech Ramblin' Wreck during this weekend's Havoline Football Saturdays Episode 4. For a complete listing of local affiliates and airtimes, please visit www.FootballSaturdays.com.
    • Baughan Elected to Eagles Hall of Fame: Georgia Tech and College Football Hall of Famer Maxie Baughan will be inducted into the Philadelphia Eagles Hall of Fame in 2015 (VIDEO).
QUOTES OF THE DAY
"We've got more depth (on defense) which allows us to get more reps at practice. We've been running two huddles on the defense to be able to roll entire units in and out. That part's be really good and I expect that to pay dividends. The more reps we get, the better we should be." - Defensive Coordinator Ted Roof on defensive depth

"Until you get into pads and you start blocking, I mean, who knows, they can all run the routes and catch the pitch. We'll find out a lot more starting tomorrow." - Head Coach Paul Johnson on athleticism and speed of A-backs
Thank you for all you are putting into the practice info. Really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!