GT vs. UVA 2/21

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
The line has dropped from 20 to 16 this morning. Odd odds.

I expect that is driven simply by money thinking the line is too big without looking in depth at our current situation. And that UVA plays low scoring games so differences are smaller. But that is simply a guess.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah they covered the 15.5 when we played at home and were as close to full strength as we've been all season, even Haywood was playing. Don't understand this line at all.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I have the answer to the game tonight.

Bourbon.

Been marinating a tritip in chimichurri all day and just dropped the bad boy into a cast iron skillet to sear it off before it goes to the grill.

I don’t know what to expect other than to say if we go full sprint mode and play transition basketball (possibility since JA is hurt and JO has looked pained while running point) we will at least avoid their dreaded half court D.

Ramble on ye good men and ladies of Ga Tech. Drink that whiskey clear and keep the white and gold flying high, for tonight we battle the ZimaPatrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have the answer to the game tonight.

Bourbon.

Been marinating a tritip in chimichurri all day and just dropped the bad boy into a cast iron skillet to sear it off before it goes to the grill.

I don’t know what to expect other than to say if we go full sprint mode and play transition basketball (possibility since JA is hurt and JO has looked pained while running point) we will at least avoid their dreaded half court D.

Ramble on ye good men and ladies of Ga Tech. Drink that whiskey clear and keep the white and gold flying high, for tonight we battle the ZimaPatrol.

Got a belly laugh outta me! CHEERS!

slugboy

Staff member
Starters: Tadric Jackson, Cole, Okogie, Wright, and Lammers.
Guess we’re going young (ish)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Down 1 point on the road against the #1 team in the country. This would be typical Tech to win this game when we have every reason not to. Kind of the opposite of Grambling, where we lose by literally scoring on ourselves.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Down 1 point on the road against the #1 team in the country. This would be typical Tech to win this game when we have every reason not to. Kind of the opposite of Grambling, where we lose by literally scoring on ourselves.

Fun fact. Grambling currently has the longest winning streak in the country (I think)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
He doesn’t get hot. Ever

He can still be feeling it though?

Seriously the first half has been as good as t could be for us. Lammers is awake again, tadric has done fine bringing up the ball, and we are down 1point AT the #1 team’s house.