GT vs. UVA 2/21

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I'm afraid it's going to be way more than 20.5 in reality. Hopefully, they'll put in their subs when it gets totally out of hand & we can maybe make it more respectable...or maybe not lol. I'll be pulling for UVA to win it all this year. Please no UNCheats or Puke.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This is usually the game where the basketball team labors to outscore what the football team put up against UVa. IIRC, football scored 40 (?). I just might get my popcorn and see whether we can reach *that* number, since that should be about the only real competitive aspect of this game....

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Over/under should be right around 80 points lol. This game could set college basketball back a decade with the rediculously low amount of points scored..... UVA 50 Tech 30. Lol
If you’re frustrated with the way we are playing this year I wouldn’t watch this game....
I seriously wonder if we can score more than the 8 first half points and 28 total we had against them a few years ago?

slugboy

Staff member
I think I’m going to pass on this game. Not sure my blood pressure can take it
I find the slaughters easier on the heart rate than the close losses. Or the close wins, for that matter.
At this point, I'm looking for positives in play.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I hope we come out and play with some pride. The way the last few games have gone and the way tonite could go, getting your *** kicked game after game, can carry over into practice and the locker room.

GT_EE78

Banned
My bookie has it as unavailable. Not sure what’s going on.
I'm not that surprised .Why should UVA risk injury with tourney time approaching? How much action their starters get is hard to predict.
For us just hustle,show pride,be as competitive as possible so there's at least some optimism that we could pick off one of the other bottom feeders in the ACCT. I'm sure the two seniors would like to do something positive in time remaining.