GT vs UT prediction

Techster

Helluva Engineer
CPJ has been holding back his excitement all summer. You can tell because he didn't lose his shiz on a reporter all summer. He's got four aces in the hole and he's play it cool.

GT 45
UT 21

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
In search of 1 ticket as I have no one to go to the game with because everyone seems to be Fans of that school up north. Let me know and go jackets!!

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
GT wins 2 to 0 on a forfeit when Butch Jones loses a DT to a knee injury when he fell over another D-Lineman Parker Braun knocked on hi ***, then runs out onto the field and tells the Ref after getting hit for a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty: "I'm not having any more players hurt like Stoops did in that Taxpayer Bowl. We're out of here!"

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
Tennessee comes out swinging, scores first, and pretty much dominates the first half though the score won't reflect that. Tech makes the necessary adjustments and plays toe to toe with them both offensively and defensively in the second half. The difference is Tech takes care of the football, only 1 fumble that we recover to maintain possession while Tennessee turns the ball over 3 times, a fumble and two interceptions including the game clincher.
Final Score
Georgia Tech 28
Tennessee 24

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel paul isnt confident with whoever is the fg kicker, so i rlly dont see us attempting any field goals. I think we'll see classic paul going for every 4th down...im at a bar drinking so i apologize if this doesnt make semse