• No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • It’s a crap shoot

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
Great outing Siegel. I was just thinking about the ‘19 team. Lost Curry and Hurter and never missed a beat , of course this team could lose anyone and never miss a beat. Roedig and Bartnicki were huge parts of that team as freshmen, and now can’t be trusted? Not being critical, baseball is just a cruel game.

slugboy

Staff member
For the bystanders out there, GT wins 16-5, and the “over” comes into play

65CC81E8-A40E-46A9-A185-F29CD453C590.png

GTJon

Jolly Good Fellow
What is the roster limit for postseason games? 27? If so, by my count, the only pitchers we have at this point who haven't pitched that are available are Maxwell, McGuire, and Hill.

Juanita

Georgia Tech Fan
Wow, just wow!! Josiah was on fire. I know there's not much recovery time for this matchup w the Vols, but let's see how far the adrenaline rush gets Tech! Maybe I missed, it...who starts on the mound tonight?

Juanita

Georgia Tech Fan
Vol fans didn't want to face the Camels again. But after this show out by GT, who knows? Bats are hot. It's gonna hinge on pitching. I wish both teams the best and hope it's an injury free game. My heart belongs to UT (I am a Tennessean) but my soul belongs to GT. :bored:

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Why would I need a target? Y’all have made the folks that felt we have underachieved for most of the last decade the targets because they dare say maybe we need a change up. 😵‍💫

If this is how a bunch of randos on an internet message board make you feel it might be time to go touch some grass my dude.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Vol fans didn't want to face the Camels again. But after this show out by GT, who knows? Bats are hot. It's gonna hinge on pitching. I wish both teams the best and hope it's an injury free game. My heart belongs to UT (I am a Tennessean) but my soul belongs to GT. :bored:
Vols fans shouldn't be worried about anything. They've lost 7 games all year. That's ridiculous.