GT vs Miami kickoff @ 3:30 on ABC

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Since the UCF game was canceled, my family and I are going to Miami for the game. Who is going? Advice about parking tailgating etc is appreciated.
I'm going, the only advice I can give you on parking is to park on the left side of the stadium. The right side is near the toll road and causes problems because people try to avoid it and start making u turns or try to cross multiple lanes to avoid it. Nothing special in terms of tailgating, just park and set up behind your car

LibertyTurns

Banned
Since the UCF game was canceled, my family and I are going to Miami for the game. Who is going? Advice about parking tailgating etc is appreciated.
Been there twice tailgating and looking at the parking lot map we tailgated on the east side of the stadium (Uber in & out for Orange Bowl and it looked about the same). The west side is inhabited by all the filthy U fans & if you’d like a pre-game fight wander over there. Make sure you’re well armed or have enough weed/alcohol to keep them at bay. The north side of the stadium you would have to yourself if they let you park there. Doubt it would be open. Overall this is the least pleasant stadium I have ever been to outside of Veteran’s Stadium back in the day. It’s the equivalent of the cesspool in a bad area.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What did I miss?

From what I can tell, based on your posting history, the advances in science and epistemology from the late 20th century on and a good bit of really sophisticated humor.

However, I'm not sure how it fits within this thread. (y)

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Been there twice tailgating and looking at the parking lot map we tailgated on the east side of the stadium (Uber in & out for Orange Bowl and it looked about the same). The west side is inhabited by all the filthy U fans & if you’d like a pre-game fight wander over there. Make sure you’re well armed or have enough weed/alcohol to keep them at bay. The north side of the stadium you would have to yourself if they let you park there. Doubt it would be open. Overall this is the least pleasant stadium I have ever been to outside of Veteran’s Stadium back in the day. It’s the equivalent of the cesspool in a bad area.
OK. Thanks for advice. I think Uber or Lyft from the hotel and don't worry about tailgating. We are gonna stay in Hallandale Beach.