GT vs Miami kickoff @ 3:30 on ABC

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You would permit something like that to interfere with watching the Jackets? Where is your courage? My daughter had the temerity to schedule her wedding day on a Saturday when the Jackets were playing a big game. I left that wedding in a hurry and managed to make the kickoff. Really gentlemen, this is the South where game day is sacred. In the West football is a party, in the Midwest college football is a festival, in the East it is a social gathering. but in the South it is a religion and Saturday is the holy day.
It's my wife's friend. I gave it the ok because it was a Thursday night game. And I figured if I said yes I can use it against her for future Saturdays if I wanted to hit the bar. Backfired on me...

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
It's my wife's friend. I gave it the ok because it was a Thursday night game. And I figured if I said yes I can use it against her for future Saturdays if I wanted to hit the bar. Backfired on me...

Explanation accepted. Just don't let it happen again. (TIC)

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
That sucks for Walton. Hopefully he can get healthy. I know I don't have enough information to make the judgement, but I feel like he wasn't ready to play in that game against FSU. He was already nursing an injury he reinjured against Duke and was obviously still affecting him during the FSU game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Cue rando backup U RB going for 2-fiddy on the ground.

Seriously though, seeing him in the FSU game, it was clear he'd be out or severely hobbled against us.

Eta: And list Chubb on that list with Grayson Allen at Duke of guys who've seemingly been in college way too freaking long. I mean, how old is this guy? 32?

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I worry more about Sony Michel than I do Chubb
Right now I worry more about their defense. I want them to use their running game it will play into our will house and keep their score down. Would love to is us have the ball with 8mintues to go and score on a 7:59 minute drive to take the lead.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This is really bad for Walton. He's probably the best pure TB in the ACC and I was looking forward to us containing him (again; you can check) this year. Here's hoping he gets well and gets his full function back. He'll be a late first round draft choices if he does. I don't think his absence will hurt them that much, however; they have good depth at TB.

And, as a general principle, I want Tech to play other teams when both sides are at full strength. If you're 100% and so are they, there are no excuses and you get to see how good you really are.