GT vs Miami kickoff @ 3:30 on ABC

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
well this means we won't get gameday. Thought we would have had one of the best shots this week. Pretty weak slate again this week, so it might be the one time a year they go to the FCS schools.. Boise SDSU is my best guess considering they still havent realeased it yet

mj claz

Jolly Good Fellow
well this means we won't get gameday. Thought we would have had one of the best shots this week. Pretty weak slate again this week, so it might be the one time a year they go to the FCS schools.. Boise SDSU is my best guess considering they still havent realeased it yet

Well that doesn't necessarily kick us out of Gameday. WVU/TCU was a 3:30 game this week. I never considered it as a possibility, but after reviewing the schedule it is indeed a weak slate this week.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Well that doesn't necessarily kick us out of Gameday. WVU/TCU was a 3:30 game this week. I never considered it as a possibility, but after reviewing the schedule it is indeed a weak slate this week.
Time slot doesn't matter. Who broadcasts it does. ABC and CBS don't get gameday games. Period. Just ESPN does as it's their show

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Gameday is always circle jerking at the SEC championship as well and it's always CBS

mj claz

Jolly Good Fellow
Time slot doesn't matter. Who broadcasts it does. ABC and CBS don't get gameday games. Period. Just ESPN does as it's their show

This is just wrong. Gameday has been to games that have been broadcast by CBS (Bama and LSU games come to mind). Not to mention, ABC owns ESPN so they would love to promote a big game that will be broadcast on ABC.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Mother F****er. I have a wedding at 4!

You would permit something like that to interfere with watching the Jackets? Where is your courage? My daughter had the temerity to schedule her wedding day on a Saturday when the Jackets were playing a big game. I left that wedding in a hurry and managed to make the kickoff. Really gentlemen, this is the South where game day is sacred. In the West football is a party, in the Midwest college football is a festival, in the East it is a social gathering. but in the South it is a religion and Saturday is the holy day.