GT vs. Georgia St.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We have dreamed of an "old team".well here it is a --Sr/Jr backcourt-2 Srs on frontline--if don't win with this group, P can move on.

Even better is our young guys and guys that recently signed are even more talented in terms of recruiting rankings. The pieces are there for this program to be more than good over the next few years.

That's down the road though. I am going to enjoy the F out of this season with this group. It's been a long time coming, and GA State game can't tip off soon enough!

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
This is embarrassing. If this is the best team Pastner can put together, we are screwed. I still have no idea why he has had them practice like he has the last few weeks.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Confirmed able to watch on espn app in Atlanta with my youtubetv sign in

Kinda silly you have to backdoor your way into this game with Youtube TV. Can't watch it directly through YoutubeTV, but if you get on ESPN and use your YoutubeTV credentials you can watch it.

I guess it's first world problems, but still...SMH...

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Pastner’s inability to find someone to be able to actually replace Banks is going to kill this team. Both big men desperately needed a redshirt season.