GT vs. Georgia St.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
Decor should have been rested at some point. Did anyone come off the bench in OT? Our guys were gassed and you could tell it. Hate the loss, but Great effort guys!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I appreciate our teams effort and working through all these OTs but this is just bull****. I don’t know how we end up in these situations but we do. So many times we could have and should have ended this game and didn’t. Up 2 or 4 points with the ball in several OTs and instead of calmly working through the offense we launch a 3 5-10 seconds into the shot clock for no reason. When their top interior player fouls out we stop going to the basket and try the aforementioned 3s. Just so many stupid plays in like 20 different moments. Any one of them , the difference but as is this definition of insanity we keep doing the same thing. I’d like to learn to do something difference for once.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Pastner has gone to what worked last year with Jose or parham penetrating but he doesn't have banks on defense. Devoe doesn't go to his right well and gets into trouble with double teams.

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
Howard can't play...Saba will be ok down the road but not ready...Devoe is horribly deliberate and slow of foot resulting in untimely turnovers...the free throw shooting is still atrocious... the lack of an offense is Pastner's fault...Wright didn't get enough touches on the block.On the bright side Bubba is effective, Moore looked good before the injury.He and Usher give us competitive live bodies to compensate for our lack of size.Tough,tough loss...this could be another long season.They gave that game away!

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
We’ve got a lot of work to do but we showed flashes in the 2nd half. Devoe didn’t have his legs under him yet, but I don’t think anyone but Alvarado was ready for 4 overtimes. Biggest question mark is paint play outside of Moses.