GT vs. Georgia St.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
It didn’t take long for the crazies to come out.

Sucks to lose that one and we are apparently going to be undersized this year.

Howard and Saba both gotta learn to play with more aggression. Khalid played tougher than both.

Those of you beating on Jose need your damn heads examined.
You seem like a good dude but you need to realize that we have to get rid of JP. It’s not going to get better now. I am glad we have a good season last year but we have to get a better coach.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tell me what you see when the ball crosses halfcourt on offense.

better yet. Watch S1 under Pastner and then watch the GaST game and tell me the difference.

zero movement. Everyone talks about DLab, and he is a great recruiter, but Tavaras Hardy leaving was a shot to this program. Our offense has never looked the same. Devoe as an ISO player? Jose as a spot up guy? Moses handling the ball 20 ft from the hoop? The scheme/gameplan/whatever you wanna call it is completely basic nonsense without any kind of “playing to our strengths” like we saw in S1.

this is all on the coaching staff IMHO

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Tell me what you see when the ball crosses halfcourt on offense.

better yet. Watch S1 under Pastner and then watch the GaST game and tell me the difference.

zero movement. Everyone talks about DLab, and he is a great recruiter, but Tavaras Hardy leaving was a shot to this program. Our offense has never looked the same. Devoe as an ISO player? Jose as a spot up guy? Moses handling the ball 20 ft from the hoop? The scheme/gameplan/whatever you wanna call it is completely basic nonsense without any kind of “playing to our strengths” like we saw in S1.

this is all on the coaching staff IMHO
I am having trouble with understanding what the offensive plan is for many of our possessions. We are not getting much out of the talent we have.

slugboy

Staff member
I am having trouble with understanding what the offensive plan is for many of our possessions. We are not getting much out of the talent we have.
Likewise. I was more long winded about it ;)
I think we could use an offensive coach—even an assistant—to add some structure to what we do.
I’ve always viewed Pastner as a defensive coach, and that was missing yesterday too