GT vs BC Kickoff @ 3:30

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
DirectTV user here, I have been able to watch every single game
You’re fortunate. It never worked for me and I put up with it for a year -either the Tech game was not carried or the dish was out because a leaf on one of the mountains moved the wrong way or the wind moved the dish a micro-millimeter.

Animal02

Banned
You’re fortunate. It never worked for me and I put up with it for a year -either the Tech game was not carried or the dish was out because a leaf on one of the mountains moved the wrong way or the wind moved the dish a micro-millimeter.
We are stuck with Comcast, they have a monopoly in our area. The dish is not an alternative either,for multiple reasons.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Marketing has 0% to do with what TV times you get.
That is determined almost exclusively by how attractive your game is from a TV perspective (how many eyeballs will watch it). When you are a bad team you get bad times and bad channels. The only way to change that is to have a good team, or a really large fanbase - which GT does not and never will.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Best odds we've had per EPA in....a while. I think the VT game was more of a pick em. Granted i don't think this reflects that they got their starting QB back

If we can't find a way to pull this one out....oof

Jmonty71

Banned
Best odds we've had per EPA in....a while. I think the VT game was more of a pick em. Granted i don't think this reflects that they got their starting QB back

If we lose, it will be because we fumbled and gave the game away. I'm not counting this as a win, because we have helped teams beat us, all year. Bad play calling, turnovers, stupid mistakes, you name it...we've done it. If we play sound football and limit mistakes, we should win. However; that was the case for 3 other games, this year.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
If we lose, it will be because we fumbled and gave the game away. I'm not counting this as a win, because we have helped teams beat us, all year. Bad play calling, turnovers, stupid mistakes, you name it...we've done it. If we play sound football and limit mistakes, we should win. However; that was the case for 3 other games, this year.
Yep. We should have won 7 games this year.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer

Stats don't mean much. If our OL is as banged up this Saturday as it was at the end of the Miami game, we are in trouble. We could be starting a walk on and two FR. Most of the posters on this board don't pay attention to our personnel issues. They just blame the coaches or use generic terms for mistakes.