GT vs BC Kickoff @ 3:30

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s really not hard to get directv. The Bally’s hate is laughable. Figure it out or move on. Y’all make enough. Y’all are smart enough.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
It’s really not hard to get directv. The Bally’s hate is laughable. Figure it out or move on. Y’all make enough. Y’all are smart enough.
Bally’s sucks and not everyone wants directv. Their stream of the Duke game was literally just static for an entire quarter, and directv likes to price gouge for a ton of channels nobody watches. Let people make their own decisions and move on.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Bally’s sucks and not everyone wants directv. Their stream of the Duke game was literally just static for an entire quarter, and directv likes to price gouge for a ton of channels nobody watches. Let people make their own decisions and move on.
It is ridiculous that we keep getting games on Bally’s. That’s lower tier than Fox Sports. You can’t tell me if we were a team that was at least decent we wouldn’t be getting 4 freaking games on Bally

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
It is ridiculous that we keep getting games on Bally’s. That’s lower tier than Fox Sports. You can’t tell me if we were a team that was at least decent we wouldn’t be getting 4 freaking games on Bally
Well, Bally’s technically *is* Fox Sports since they bought them out for the Sinclair channels but your point still stands. It also doesn’t help that the teams we’re playing are just as bad though. I’m honestly a little surprised the Miami game is on Bally’s just because, well ya know Da U and everything, but oh well.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Just our luck the starting quarterback was supposed to be out the rest of season but returns the week before us. Go figure!!!!

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Just our luck the starting quarterback was supposed to be out the rest of season but returns the week before us. Go figure!!!!
Meh, he's so far 4/9 for 68 yards and a pick. Though he can be dangerous on the ground

It is a shame watching BC stop VT so effectively and thinking back to how we failed so miserably there last week