GT v the Citadel Postgame Press Conference

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I can’t judge a Pastry chef’s cake if he doesn’t have the right ingredients.

Patenaude leaves a lot to be desired with his method of get us down the field but the personnel is not helping at all
But if margarine doesn't make the cake taste as good butter and every other time you keep trying margarine your not going to be a pastry chef very long. ( OC ) keeps putting margarine in his cake.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm confused still about the Oliver TD that didn't count because of the time out. Did Oliver not realize the clock started on the whistle or did coach not realize?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I'm confused still about the Oliver TD that didn't count because of the time out. Did Oliver not realize the clock started on the whistle or did coach not realize?
He covers it in the presser. The ref announced the ball would start on snap. It started on ball place instead. It caught the team unaware because the ref said on snap.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Neither realized it which is ridiculous. It’s not too much for us to ask that our coaches and players know the freaking rules. It’s not that hard to know the rules. If the ref said snap then our coach or QB should have questioned him. I knew it started on the ready as did the time keeper. It’s a rule.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Selective history rewrite also in evidence. Anything to defend IIWII.
Haven't seen any "history rewrite." Have noticed you grasping at any straw you can to defend your preconceived notions. You and a couple of others are completely discrediting yourselves beyond any sense of objectivity, which I'm fine with. Interesting to watch.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CGC's response to the question about playing multiple QBs sounded like CPJ's response to questions about his O.

Welcome to ATL media.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
CGC's response to the question about playing multiple QBs sounded like CPJ's response to questions about his O.

Welcome to ATL media.

Yeah, I don’t like that response. I guess we really are going all in on those that meet standard in practice will get playing time...aka keep rotating QBs. I do not see how that can be good though. When has that ever worked for any team to the degree we are doing it?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I don’t like that response. I guess we really are going all in on those that meet standard in practice will get playing time...aka keep rotating QBs. I do not see how that can be good though. When has that ever worked for any team to the degree we are doing it?

Stop hating CGC

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I have cheered for Tech for 5 decades and I am at a loss for words, but “embarrassing” comes to mind. Now that the hype has faded, we should all realize we are going to have to scratch and claw our way back to respectability and it may take years. Sadly, I don’t expect Tech to win another game this year.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I try to be respectful to the kids. At this point, none of this is a players fault, even if they aren’t an elite level player. It’s all on the coaches now...coaches put kids in these situations and positions. I don’t think Lucas is starting QB material, but it’s not his fault this game went to ****. The coaches know his ability level, and still put him in this position. Lucas or any competitive player is going to go try his best...no one is going to say “no coach, don’t put me in, Tobias is better at this”. Players want to try. Lucas (or any other player) isn’t at fault here...coaches are SUPPOSED to prepare the best players to play, AND PLAY THEM PROPERLY!!

Ryan gossling did in remember the titans lol