GT - UVA postgame thread

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Well that was nice. Not trying to be a know it all, but I've been wanting to start days for quite some time at BB. We saw why today, because he doesn't just run into the hole like a chicken with his head cut off. He has actual vision and makes cuts. Also thank you for blitzing and playing closer to the ball. It only took Roof 8 games to figure that out and Paul mentioning it publicly. THWG, go jackets!

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game, Jackets. This is the complete game we have been waiting for--both offense and defense played well.

Actually, I thought the offense had one of their worst games, but they still put up some good numbers. Like Eric said, GREAT game by Days.

Big Philly

Jolly Good Fellow
I just watched the replay of the Pitt missed FG to end regulation. Ridiculous. I think we went from having a shot to needing a miracle to make it to the ACCCG.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Tech is dominating opponents right now in case no one noticed. We beat Pittsburgh by 30 more points than any one else they faced this year. We just beat Virginia by 3 touchdowns more than any other loss they have had. Who knows what the future will bring but right now we are one of the top three teams in the ACC.