GT-UNC IS OFFICIALLY A WHITEOUT

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
As another font already said, we either figure out a way to beat these guys or we lose by 20+. With how this season is going, I wouldn't bet against either option as they both seem likely at this point. Let's keep riding the roller coaster!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Line is only UNC -9 which surprises me. Even if this game is close, I can see them absolutely turning it on at the Under 4 and our guys getting deflated so the score looks worse than the game actually went (similarly to Duke/VT last night).

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking for an extra ticket for me son. Taking my 92 year old dad and want to take my son as well. Let me know if you have any extra you can part with. Thanks.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We know their bigs will make hay, I think our competitiveness comes down to how well we impede their PG. He's a playmaker.
RJ Davis is a shooter. Probably the best in the ACC. They will likely play up tempo like past UNC teams. Our D will have its hands full and not a strong point for this team. Bacot will be tough on the interior for our freshman.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Line is only UNC -9 which surprises me. Even if this game is close, I can see them absolutely turning it on at the Under 4 and our guys getting deflated so the score looks worse than the game actually went (similarly to Duke/VT last night).
I honestly could see losing to UNC by 32 if it gets out of hand early. Stoudamire could have a pretty good litmus test of who is, and who is not, able to play hard through an entire game when the going gets hard.

Come to think of it, if I were Stoudamire I might be tempted to say to the team, “I’m going to be looking especially hard during this game to see who is giving maximum effort the entire time because that will tell me who is ready for the pros and who is not, if that is your goal.”

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
This year's UNC team is very good. They had the talent last year to be an Elite Eight team. Rumors have floated that Davis and Love had real serious issues over a girl and it destroyed the team chemistry. As Love transferred out it's likely the rumors had some truth.

AS said earlier, this is a mismatch with players. It will be a real test to see how our guys compete against a team with better players. We showed we could against 2 twice. Hope the guys compete like heck tonight!!

Pappa P

Georgia Tech Fan
It’s not a white out … it’s a blue out. I’m disappointed and disgusted with all the Tech fans who sell their seats to UNC fans. Sure it’s a challenging season. But support your team. I’m fed up with so many Tech fans. You should be ashamed.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
It’s not a white out … it’s a blue out. I’m disappointed and disgusted with all the Tech fans who sell their seats to UNC fans. Sure it’s a challenging season. But support your team. I’m fed up with so many Tech fans. You should be ashamed.
My parents are going because they found two tix LAST MINUTE. Believe me if I could I’d go.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Also is our student section at least decent?

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
It’s students vs Tar Holes, I would say students are winning but I’m also right up in front next to the band.