GT @ Ole Miss

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Wait, Ole Miss has a message board through......yuku? Is their university messenger ICQ?

Uh-oh....

speaking of message board. somebody was asking about you. you now have your own thread. heh. butt hurt were you? did it hurt or did you enjoy it. lmao.

Re: Peacone36, where are you?
5:42 PM
He was permanently banned from The Hive at a time that happened to coincide with growth in GT hoops discussion on another board. Not trying to speak for him, but I think he never felt a desire to come back to this board.

slugboy

Staff member
Also called him the SEC DPOY

He might get that next year if we beat a few more SEC teams.

I got to watch most of the game. Loved the 15 point lead while we had it. Saw the pregame speech, and it reminded me why I don't care about pregame and halftime speeches. Saw a few successful 3 pointers.

There were a lot of areas of improvement available, but the defense, the blocks, the steals, and the overall hustle to get down the court in both directions was great. We drive to the basket well. Lammers actually seems better at a fadeaway jumper than a regular shot. It was fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Who would we prefer in our semifinal? Kenpom has UTA at 71 ranked 70th in offensive efficiency, 84th in def. CSB is ranked 87th with 256th offense but 12th defense.

for the record kp has us at 77 with 267th O and 6th D

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If we win our next game that would be an interesting matchup. Looking at quick box scores teams don't score a lot against them. Don't know if that's their opponents or good defense (7ft 6 tacko fall prob plays a roll)

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
Think I'd rather face UT-Arlington. That Bakersfield team hit a bunch of deep 3's against Colorado State and they really get after it on defense. We will be heavily favored against either, but that Bakersfield team looks more dangerous than UT-Arlington.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Who would we prefer in our semifinal? Kenpom has UTA at 71 ranked 70th in offensive efficiency, 84th in def. CSB is ranked 87th with 256th offense but 12th defense.

for the record kp has us at 77 with 267th O and 6th D
CSB has been setting the nets on fire from 3. We've been hurting good shooting teams recently, but I still have Duke nightmares where they just can't miss