GT @ Ole Miss

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We're quicker and longer on the perimeter than UTA is. It's going to be harder for CSB to jack up shots like they did against UTA. Also, if no one has noticed, teams usually don't do well shooting against us....our 3 pt defense is one of the best in the nation if I remember correctly.

The interesting match up will be if we can get by CSB, and play UCF in the finals. Tacko Falls is SO underutilized by UCF. They just don't seriously look for him. He's got this mini hook shot that's pretty much undefensible unless someone sags down and tries to tie the ball up. UCF's perimeter guys are legit. Williams and Davis are good players.

TCU has two good big men of their own if they get by UCF. Don't know much about them, but of the 4 teams in the Mini-Four, seems like we got the best match up.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Haslametrics predicts a win for us 58-54
Whatifsports had GT winning 59-51. Here's the scoring for GT

Ben Lammers 16 points 1 block and 11 rebounds
Josh Okogie 12 points
Tadric Jackson 12 points
Quinton Stephens 7 points
Justin Moore 4 points
Corey Heyward 4 points
Josh Heath 2 points
Abdoulaye Gueye 2 points
Kellen McCormick 0 points
Jodan Price 0 points

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Whatifsports had GT winning 59-51. Here's the scoring for GT

Ben Lammers 16 points 1 block and 11 rebounds
Josh Okogie 12 points
Tadric Jackson 12 points
Quinton Stephens 7 points
Justin Moore 4 points
Corey Heyward 4 points
Josh Heath 2 points
Abdoulaye Gueye 2 points
Kellen McCormick 0 points
Jodan Price 0 points
Really?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
We're quicker and longer on the perimeter than UTA is. It's going to be harder for CSB to jack up shots like they did against UTA. Also, if no one has noticed, teams usually don't do well shooting against us....our 3 pt defense is one of the best in the nation if I remember correctly.

The interesting match up will be if we can get by CSB, and play UCF in the finals. Tacko Falls is SO underutilized by UCF. They just don't seriously look for him. He's got this mini hook shot that's pretty much undefensible unless someone sags down and tries to tie the ball up. UCF's perimeter guys are legit. Williams and Davis are good players.

TCU has two good big men of their own if they get by UCF. Don't know much about them, but of the 4 teams in the Mini-Four, seems like we got the best match up.

I think BJ Taylor is still UCF too. Really good PG.

TCU is a good team. They have a freshman BC though and we may be able to exploit that with our fluid defensive sets. Fischer, Bane and the other are pretty talented though. Their Bread and butter is with Brodziansky (sp.)

I think we are 6th in adj defensive efficiency and we're tOP 3 or 4 in the ACC in 3pt defense