GT @ Ole Miss

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
IMG_2455.PNG

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Guys, we can't expect Ole Miss to be able to handle an ACC schedule like that. 2 teams in a row? Something had to give. I hope the team doesn't think this next game is as automatic as I think it's going to be. UT-ARLINGTON or CSU-Bakersfield... Booking Megabus tickets for Thursday night.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Tech led virtually the whole game. This was not the Ole Miss team I saw a couple of times earlier this year. They were pretty cold from behind the arc. They took 28 three point shots and hit, what? 6 of them? Combined with about 8 blocks and Christ alone knows how many steals that is not a winning formula. Credit Tech's defense and just damn good coaching. Tech looked focused and prepared contesting three point shots and getting good looks on their end. Very impressive for a team many thought would struggle to win 8 or so games this year.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tech led virtually the whole game. This was not the Ole Miss team I saw a couple of times earlier this year. They were pretty cold from behind the arc. They took 28 three point shots and hit, what? 6 of them? Combined with about 8 blocks and Christ alone knows how many steals that is not a winning formula. Credit Tech's defense and just damn good coaching. Tech looked focused and prepared contesting three point shots and getting good looks on their end. Very impressive for a team many thought would struggle to win 8 or so games this year.

Pretty sure it was Wire to wire