GT - Miss St Post game

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
When JT made that cut I was at a lost for words....incredible!
I've been waiting for more runs like that one. If you go back and watch his high school tape, he did it all the time. It seems he's made the jump to college game speed and we're in for a big treat the next two years!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If Baylor goes on to win (leading MSU right now) I would guess that the top 6 will remain the same, just juggled around if the final two games today are close. So, probably the highest we could move to would be 7. Not sure who could move ahead of us at # 7 given the current results?

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
If Baylor goes on to win (leading MSU right now) I would guess that the top 6 will remain the same, just juggled around if the final two games today are close. So, probably the highest we could move to would be 7. Not sure who could move ahead of us at # 7 given the current results?
K-state if they win

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
From projected #5 in the Coastal to projected #7 in the country, now that's what I call a sweet answer to the "HS Offense" naysayers. Since CPJ has been here, our O has held its own. But to really fly it needs the right guy under center. JN did it with strength of body and will, but JeT5 is what we've been waiting for. Our D is on an upswing - I'm a fan of CTR (as I was when he was a player here) - and I think he will get us there. I also think the national exposure will lure more players like JeT5 in the future. And even if I'm wrong, I will always be proud to call myself a GTfan4Life!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Mich St wins. Don't think Baylor will drop below GT.

So far Ms St. Ol' Miss and AZ are teams we should move ahead of for sure.

Bama, FSU, O, TOSt, won't fall below us no matter their outcomes. TCU won. Only K St remains.

My guess is 8th or 9th in the final poll!