GT - Miami Prediction Thread

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's see if I can get this in the right section now. I think this will be another close game, but as of right now, I'll say that we win 31-28. We'll probably get close to 500 yards (350-ish rushing, 150-ish passing), but will probably give up 400+ yards

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
31 good guys.
17 scUM

JT has triple digits in passing.
And nearly triples in rushing
JT ZL and C PERKINS each have a score.
Defense has a pick 6

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hereby declare all predictions before today to be null and void. In fact, they never happened. So, if you spasmed and did something you thought was a prediction before today, you might want to do one again. Plus, you might want to take a walk with me behind the woodshed so I can educate you on the dangers associated with the activity called "effing with a streak".

Today, being Thursday, the natural day for such activities, allows me to throw mine out there. GT scores a lot. JT runs so much that he has to rest a couple series along the way. TECH puts up close to 600 on offense and over 40 points. Miami passes for 300 and runs for nearly 200 but has two game changing TOs that tip things in our favor.

We control the clock, the TOs, and the scoreboard. GT 45 Miami 34.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Tis Thursday so it's time for a prediction...........................YELLOW JACKETS 31.....................duh u 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STING 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm superstitious so I will pretend that I didn't make a prediction earlier in the week like an idiot.

Jackets win 45-17. Justin Thomas gets himself in the Heisman race with a 250 yard passing day and 175 yards rushing. The defense plays it's best game yet and has 4 sacks. Go jackets!

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The score will be secondary to the butt-whoopin we lay on the storks on national TV.

I can hear the announcers of the Michigan St. Nebraska game (in a competing time slot) ...

"...I encourage everyone watching this boring B1G game to change channels right now to see Georgia Tech absolutely dismantling Miami's football program."

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Biggest unknown is how refs call holding on miami ol and how we adjust. If liberal and we don't bring lots of pressure with tight coverage we will get qb going and then the duke will wear us down in second half. Coach has misdirection offensive plays going as well as shorter passes so the offense should be potent. Gt 34 U M 24. Player of game Neely.