GT - Miami Prediction Thread

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
From watching film and going by gut feel I would have to go with Miami.

But since the home game, whiteout and our coaches seeming very positive about this game I can't pick against us.

GT 28
Miami 24

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
From watching film and going by gut feel I would have to go with Miami.

But since the home game, whiteout and our coaches seeming very positive about this game I can't pick against us.

GT 28
Miami 24

C'mon Eric... We have had Miami dead to rights the past two years but lost focus. JT, he don't lose focus. 38-31 good guys.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The problem has been the D not the O.
We did most of our damage to Miami in the first half last year. They killed us to start the 2nd half - in the third quarter, we gained all of 19 yards and no first downs on three possessions. We woke up in the 4th quarter scoring two TDs but also threw two pics which Miami converted to 14 points pretty much erasing the TDs. So while the D was a problem, the O wasn't exactly on fire the entire game.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Cant expect the O to be on fire the whole game...sure they could've done better. But they gave us a chance to win.

The defense simply didnt.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
I predict the stadium will look whiteout awesome... unless it is a little chilly and people put light jackets on...

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@Eric 2013 the Miami game was about a missed PAT (left us a score and a 2 point conversion behind), and the last interception as we were within reach well into the 4th Quarter... I will also say that Vad's several miss reads in the first half caused us to go away form the TO.

The D gave up some yards, but also gave us enough turnovers to win and kept us in the game into the 4th Q. A stop after Vad's interception would have been nice, but they were also in field goal range.

The score only got crazy after the pick 6 following the big hit on JT.

Last edited:

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys...

I got this feeling...We are going to channel the spirits of 2008 and bring back the power of that wonderful night against Da U where we were an unstoppable force on the ground. JT5, Laskey, Hill, Perk, Zenon are going to tally up 400+ yards on the ground and close the whiteout with a black eye to the canes with a:

42-14 Victory!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys...

I got this feeling...We are going to channel the spirits of 2008 and bring back the power of that wonderful night against Da U where we were an unstoppable force on the ground. JT5, Laskey, Hill, Perk, Zenon are going to tally up 400+ yards on the ground and close the whiteout with a black eye to the canes with a:

42-14 Victory!
Miami fans still talk about 2008. It was devastating for them. Hope it happens again.