GT / Louisville

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm sure that this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think that we have a good shot at an upset tonight. The Cards like to play through the post, and we have the size to match-up.

I doubt that we catch them sleeping after the scare we put into them at their place, but if we can keep Nwora in check, and we get the good versions of James and Moses, I could see us pulling it off.

Oh, and we have to stay south of 20 turnovers..LOL Line: GT + 6 (wouldn't touch it but indicates a close game)

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
UL doesn't turn the ball over that much, and shoots well from outside. Assuming they don't have a bad shooting night, I think this is a bad game for us. UL by >10

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
On one hand it wouldn't surprise me to see us win. I think stylistically we match up well with them and we've been competitive in pretty much every game. Gambler's fallacy would tell us we're due to pull out a close one.

On the other hand gambler's fallacy would also say we are due to for a bad night, and UL certainly has the fire power to run away from just about any team if they get hot.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Winning tonight after losing to bad teams like Pitt would be an absolute Georgia Tech thing to happen.

I don't get the impulse to dismiss teams like Pitt as bad. They took LOLvl to overtime. They have 15 wins, and I don't think it's a stretch for them to get to 19 or 20 wins by the end of the regular season. I think the ACC has more parity this year, and we don't have the powerhouse teams this year, but I think 4 to 12 may be better than in the past. Just my subjective opinion.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I don't get the impulse to dismiss teams like Pitt as bad. .

Because we hired coaches at the same time and we want them to be worse than us to prove that we hired the right coach and they hired the wrong one?

That's my theory for why we want to dismiss Pitt as being bad...

Deleted member 2897

Because we hired coaches at the same time and we want them to be worse than us to prove that we hired the right coach and they hired the wrong one?

That's my theory for why we want to dismiss Pitt as being bad...

I was just going off KenPom. I consider any team to be around 100 or greater to be not good. (I know that is arbitrary.). It had nothing to do with any perspective on our coaches.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
We have yet to beat a team this year that would be in the NCAAT if it started today. I don’t expect that to change tonight.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nope there's already a thread on the football board where they complain because blue shirts are included in the giveaway. SHOULD BE WHITE AND GOLD ONLY.

Fair, but compared to only Navy previously, a choice has to be considered progress.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
cc59a0514f3a3d1bf88a7768b420ad3b.jpg

Preparing myself for tonight’s game with some Glenmorangie Allta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk