GT Hoops General Topics

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Was that him with the highlight reel dunks? I know he's athletic, but I didn't think he was that athletic.

Not that I doubt ya, tb, but I'm still looking for confirmation. LOL
It was Kelly or Terry who answered that question at the ACC meeting. Those were professional dunkers, not team members.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Copper Flagg commits to Douk. Who cares, kg? @CuseJacket should care. Why? Well apparently the guy that trained Flagg** the last few years tried to get Boeheim to recruit the kid. But ol' Jimmy boy said some other rando from Maine was better. Bayhime fumbled the bagg (or fumbled the flagg?)

Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

** Former NBA guy, Brian Scalabrine, is an nbaradio host. He's been telling people about Flagg for a couple years. Said several times on the radio that Boeheim wasn't interested.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Copper Flagg commits to Douk. Who cares, kg? @CuseJacket should care. Why? Well apparently the guy that trained Flagg** the last few years tried to get Boeheim to recruit the kid. But ol' Jimmy boy said some other rando from Maine was better. Bayhime fumbled the bagg (or fumbled the flagg?)

Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

** Former NBA guy, Brian Scalabrine, is an nbaradio host. He's been telling people about Flagg for a couple years. Said several times on the radio that Boeheim wasn't interested.
Flagg to Duke has been a foregone conclusion for about 2 years. K likely told his ole buddy not to waste the gas

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Flagg to Duke has been a foregone conclusion for about 2 years. K likely told his ole buddy not to waste the gas

Yeah, I was really just chiming in to mess with sasquatch aka cusej.

Scalabrine said they got lukewarm interest from Scheyer initially as well. But that, if Duke showed any interest at all, that's where he was gonna go.